Warning: You Lost Money by Not Reusing This Postcard and 10 better solutions
You may be losing your money, and definitely our money that is allocated to save the environment. This card is worth something. Here are 3 ways you can save YOU money, time, and effort.
- Give it back to O. And we find a way to return the favor. Perhaps we will give you a discount on a drink, make something for you, or give you something tangible (a plant, free taste testing) or intangible (Thanks, you are totally awesome!)
- Send a Postcard. Place some white masking tape on one side and write an address of someone.
- Your earphone cord holder: Make 2 or more slits in the the card, then wrap the cord within the slits.
- Play a search game: Take a picture with an app to find the original location of the creative common photos used to create the photo.
- Make a flying paper plane: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Airplane-From-a-Postcard
- Make Biochar: If you having a biochar oven, it is a great fuel source to make soil. Make sure the temperature is 1000 degrees and restrict the oxygen.
- Post it on your refridgerator or wall: Something to remember and share your trip. On the other side, you can remember the rules of ATV driving.
- Share it with a fellow ATV rider: Give the card back to the seller or to the ATV rider you see.
- Translate tool: The card is in English and Spanish, so use it to translate some key words.
- Visit Pinterest: Check O's pinterest collection for uses of Postcards. https://www.pinterest.com/mftanyc/postcard-and-greeting-card-reuse-ideas/